Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Increase Your Twitter Followers

Increase your followers is due in part to how you market yourself. What I like to do with network marketing tools is to think of them as an extension of your business. With that said if you want to be profitable you really need to put yourself in the best possible 'real estate'. To do this you need a presence and a customer base. The best way to begin this process is to build a network of people with 'like' interest. Twitter has robust search capabilities where you can accomplish this. For every person person you find add them as a follow. This is a great start to building your network. I strongly recommend you tweet things that are relevant to what you and your potential customers might be interested in. I have always felt twitter is equivalent to the open ocean, casting your line with different types of bait will attract different kinds of customers. The other rule of thumb I follow is be respectful. Remember this is your business. Use every tool twitter has made available to you. Always include a link in your profile to either your website or blog. On the flip side of that you will want to make sure you have a link where people can follow you on twitter from your blog or website. You can also invite people from your address book to follow you on twitter. Twitterfeed is also an excellent way to "feed" twitter your blog information. It will also save you a lot of time. Twitterfeed is a free service but I recommend donating to keep it alive and kicking! There are some great online resources that can take some of the guess work out of maximizing your twitter exposure. One that I recommend and use is twittertraffic
blog comments powered by Disqus